Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Twitter Is Public.pdf

Below are emails to the Minneapolis' Neighborhood and Community Relations department referencing myself and/or "Wedge LIVE" in 2015, my first year as a LHENA Board Member. This is the case against me, complete with all .pdf and .png attachments. If you see red squiggly boxes around my pdf'd tweets, those were drawn by the Concerned Resident. As you read, please keep in mind this is the person to whom NCR felt it was appropriate to encourage with speculative questions about how I might be using my board position and tweets to enrich myself.


Attached:


["ULI" = Urban Land Institute]


Attached:


Attached:


Attached:


Attached:


Attached:
mean tweets


Attached:






Attached:


Attached:


Attached:


Attached:









Attached:


Attached: